Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm Lovin' It!

Clerks 2 ROCKS! I Loved it. At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying. I want to see it again and I'm definately buying it on DVD when it comes out. I'm a big Jason Mewes fan. Drug-free Jay is alot different, but not bad.

I LOVE Justin Timberlake. I saw Making the Video and JT is WAY HOT! The video so makes up for how much I don't like the chorus of SexyBack. I could watch it over and over. Especially the sex scene (pushing the girl against the wall, need more JT in that scene though). Also loved all the JT fingers. It drives me crazy.

Random ten IPOD songs for Friday:
1. Tunnel - Lovehammers
2. Platnium Blonde Life - No Doubt
3. Black Chick, White Guy - Kid Rock
4. These Apples - BNL
5. Make Over - Christina Aguilera
6. Salvation Jane - INXS
7. When I Fall - BNL
8. Boom! Shake the Room - Jazzy Jeff& Fresh Prince
9. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
10. Bringin' the Noise - Nsync

No comments: