Monday, August 28, 2006

That earns left of bitch slapped

I find it interesting that not a single Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Metallica, or Tommy Lee song shows up on any of the 15 rockers favorite songs playlist on the Rockstar: Supernova website. I wonder what that says about Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke, and Jason Newstead?

Debbie told me about Dave Navarro's blog and it sounded very interesting, so I went to check it out. Somebody needs to tell Dave's web designer that white on black really sucks for long term reading. I got about half way through one of Dave's long winded posts and my eyes started to hurt. I couldn't read anymore.

I finally watched one of the Webisodes for Rockstar. I'm annoyed they spent half of it helping Dilana back peddle and I can't believe she threw the glass. Magni could have been seriously injured. What was she thinking? I'm not really thrilled with the fan song selections either. My predictions: Lukas will butcher Lithium, We already know Magni can sing Live songs, I Alone will not be memorable, Dilana's performance won't live up to the hype. Toby will be entertaining, but bad, and Storm and Ryan will Rock it out!

Un-rockstar related: Possibly the best Entourage episode ever last night. Incredible writing, so many great quotes.

YEAH Jeremy Piven won the Emmy!!!!

No comments: