Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday 5

I couldn't find one set of Friday 5 questions I liked, so here's a combination of some I found around.

1. If you were throwing an 80s themed slumber party...What movies would you show?
            Real Genius, Pretty Woman, Top Gun, Goonies, and St.Elmo's Fire.

2. If you were throwing an 80s themed slumber party...Which childhood friends and crushes would you reminisce about?
                   Brendan, my first boyfriend, in 5 - 7th grade, My cousins Michelle and Craig. Friends: Trudi, Becky, and Tonya.  Like any girl, I had lots of crushes, but one boy sticks out over all of them, Brian.  Other crushes came and went but this stayed all througout highschool.  I often wonder what he looks like now, but at the same time I want to remember him the way he looked back then after all that's the boy I had a crush on. Why ruin it?

3.  On Saturday, I plan to ____. 
         On Saturday, I plan to attend Margaret's house Family outing day at Springdale Farms, work for 3 hours, and hopefully go to the drive-in to see Spiderman 3.

4.  Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
                Any girl Justin Timberlake is dating/with at the time. Why? Why not? I just hope she's not on her period that day. :)

5.  Look up, what are the first 5 things you see in front of you?
                my laptop, a photo of Nyssa, office phone, my ipod, a photo of Riley

Ipod Random 10

1. Snowball Fight - Jimmy Fallon
2. Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
3. It Must have been Love - Roxette (Pretty Woman soundtrack)
4. Stayin' Alive - N-Trance Remix
5. Basketball - Bow Wow
6. Forever and Always - Shania Twain
7. Real Slim Shady - Eminem
8. Meet My Maker - Good Charlotte
9. For You - BNL
10. Rough Landing,  Holly - Yellowcard

Ok that was weird :)

No comments: