Thursday, June 28, 2007

Be thankful he waved

I read a blog entry recently about how Justin Timberlake needs an attitude adjustment because some girl asked him for an autograph and he said "You want me to juggle too?" and because he was taking photos of the paparazzi and calling them assholes. Big freaking deal. Yeah I think Justin's attitude can be jerky sometimes who's isn't once in a while, but I don't think these particular examples are good enough to make a valid point about Justin's attitude. There was no background on the comment he made to the fan. The fan could have been annoying,could have been stalking him and bothering him for days, not like that's never happened before.(No not me, I hear the comment forming already ANDY!) I've seen first hand how rude and annoying some of his fans can be. And who says, "Do you want me to juggle too?" I don't believe that he actually said that for a minute. I've seen first hand how nice he can be to his fans. I had the chance to speak to him once and he was very nice, even stopped walking turned around and spoke to me. He even offered up additional information to the very very short conversation. I've also seen him more often completely ignore fans. I think all celebs are like this, you can't expect them to be perfect. And he's not the first person to take photographs of the paparazzi and call them assholes.

I think the bigger news story is the fact that his fans waiting for him outside his hotel ACTUALLY got a wave and acknowledgement from him. Now THAT's a big deal!

No comments: