Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Friday

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was a postcard from my agility instructor saying she's starting her own place .

2. This week I'm grateful for getting through the week with no drama.

3. A Milky Way is the most delicious thing ever. (It's all your fault Cindy LOL)

4. Riley inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I spending time with Riley, Nyssa, and okay even Doug.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are short .

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to poker and Guitar Hero , tomorrow my plans include RIT Hockey with the Wilpers and Sunday, I want to sleep!

I've been getting very excited for the FOB, GCH, Plain White T's concert and been listening to them alot. Let's see what my IPOD thinks:

Random IPOD 10 
1. Thriller - Fall Out Boy
2. Insatiable - Prince
3. Fight for Your Right - Beastie Boys
4. Let me Take You There - Plain White T's
5. Feel It - Black Eyed Peas
6. Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
7. So Damn Clever - Plain White T's
8. The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
9. Tell Me, Tell Me - Nsync
10. Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes

No joke, I am seriously not making this up!

No comments: