Monday, December 17, 2007

Duplicate Carin's IPOD, like the real thing or different?

So, my IPOD broke again. I took it back to Best Buy and this time instead of fixing my broken one, they opted to exchange it for a refurbished one, unfortunately, the same model I already had. Anyway, it proved to be a good idea since my new to me IPOD showed up 3 days later instead of 2 weeks later like last time. But this leaves me with a question, It's no secret that I say that I believed my other IPOD new me well and we had a "relationship". Well this isn't that IPOD, even though its got the same name. It's like a duplicate. Like that last episode Stargate Atlantis, but anyway... so how well does this one know me. Well let's see, Here is the first random 10 with my duplicate IPOD:

1. La Isla Bonita - Madonna
2. Look Where we are now - Teddy Geiger
3.  Switch - TLC
4. Never Tear us Apart - JD Fortune and Suzie Mcneil duet
5.  Second Best - BNL
6. My Own Worst Enemy - LIT
7. Shadow - Ashlee Simpson
8. Basement - Puddle of Mudd
9. Strike It Up - Black Row (Jock Jams, Vol. 1)
10.  Ordinary Average Guy - Joe Walsh

If you ask me that looks different then what my normal Random 10 looks like, sure the bands are the same, but the songs. It's almost like this IPOD is still channeling its previous owner or something.. LOL... Guess we need to spend some time getting to know each other. (smirk)

No comments: