Friday, June 6, 2008

What did my mom always say?

  1. Idle hands are Bad.
  2. I love very hot water in the shower.
  3. My favorite time of the day is when when I pick Roo up from school.
  4. The last tea I drank was none, don't drink it.
  5. I like to vacation in the Summer.
  6. My mother always said wait till your father gets home.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the new Adam Sandler movie at the drive-in, tomorrow my plans include garage saleing and poker and Sunday, I want to watch game 2 of the NBA finals!

I wish I remembered more pieces of wisdom from my mom. I'll have to start really thinking about that, I know there are some better ones.

Random Ipod 10:

  1. Smack That - Akon f./ Eminem
  2. Jesus Walks - Kayne West
  3. Hella Good - No Doubt
  4. Write You a Song - Plain White T's
  5. Sam's Town - The Killers
  6. Release - Timbaland F./ Justin Timberlake
  7. Waiting - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  8. Far More - The Honorary Title
  9. Yeah Yeah - Cyndi Lauper
  10. Touch Me - Samantha Fox

2 comments:

Janet said...

Go Celts! Thanks for playing, have lots of fun this weekend :-)

Jennifer said...

You still have drive-ins where you live?! I wish we did! There's just something about seeing a movie like that!

Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!