Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is what our IM conversations are like

Part of an IM conversation tonight between Deb and I. Doug laughed out loud when I read it back to him, so I knew it was funny and I should share.

The video in question:


The conversation:
Deb
I'm gonna send you a forward, but it's not really dumb, honest
Carin:They really need to set that video to the ok go song. it's cute
Deb: Bex sent it to me. I really don't forward stuff that often but that cracked me up
Carin: I just asked Doug to watch it and he's all like "I've seen that". and I'm like: When? and he's says "Like a couple months ago or a year ago, it's really hilarious though"
what an ass
Deb: well it's new to me so poop on him
Carin: me too. Hang on let me go poop on him
Deb: thanks!

Then right before we said goodnight:
Carin: I'm serious about adding that one section about pooping on Doug to my blog. You okay with that?
Deb: I'm more than OK with that
Carin: lol


No comments: