Friday, July 11, 2008

Feeling Old School

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have another vacation.
2. Milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my purse.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup I guess because it was the first condiment that came to mind.
5. Smoking is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was not something I should write about here, it had to do with JT and bringing Sexy Back LOL.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the drive-in again if the rain lets up, tomorrow my plans include poker and Sunday, I want to be lazy, but we'll probably go to the fair and do some yardwork!

Random 10: (lots of old school stuff this week)
1. When I see you Smile - Bad English
2. OPP - Naughty By Nature
3. Ain't it Funny - J.Lo
4. Lady - Kenny Rogers
5. Diddy Rock - Diddy
6. Just Got Paid - Nsync
7. She's Crafty - Beastie Boys
8. Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc
9. Superhero -Jane's Addiction (Man I miss Entourage!)
10. The Old Apartment - BNL

1 comment:

Janet said...

#6...ain't nothing wrong with that!

Thanks for playing :-)