Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Favorite Things


I found this while browsing around some new blogs I found on two peas and it looked fun, so I did one for myself. It's a flickr mosaic about me. I used Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker to create the mosaic.

The photos answer the following questions:

1. What is your first name? Carin
2. What is your favorite food? Chicken Tenders (that's what people tell me anyway lol)
3. What high school did you go to? Richfield Springs School
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Justin Timberlake
6. Something you collect? postcards
7. Favorite dessert? Chocolate ice cream
8. Favorite flowers? Cala Lilly
9. What do you love most in life? my family
10. One Word to describe you. thoughtful (I asked Doug and that's what he said)
11. Dream vacation? Beach house in North Carolina
12. Your favorite holiday. Christmas!

Ok, you try now, and if you do let me know so I can check it out.

No comments: