Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Poker Birthday's are Fun!


I was processing the photos from Debbie's Redwings poker birthday night yesterday and realized that I was WAY behind on poker birthday photo processing, so I spent the evening process all the back birthday photos. Debbie's entire set here.

Then I did Chris's Super Mario Brother's party.
Full set here. This was from March 2008.

The I did Andy's Furbyland Fair party.


Full set here. This was from April 2008.

Then my Survivor birthday party.

Full set here. This was also April 2008.


I thought I was done, but as I was looking through my photos, I realized I never posted Doug's Thanksgiving birthday from September 2007. Full set here.


So now I think I'm completely caught up on ALL the past poker birthday nights. These were all some really fun times and I hope you enjoy looking at the photos. Our poker birthday nights are always alot of fun. As stressed out as I get, I always really enjoy planning, and pulling them off. I tell Debbie all the time that we'd make great party planners.


I'm really proud of the cake I made for Debbie's party. I thought it was going to be easy, but it was deceivingly hard. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and in fact, I was still eating as of last night. It's still nice and moist. I need to learn how to make cakes on a smaller scale though.

This prompted me to gather together ALL of my cake photos and put them in a set of there own found here. Every cake from the very first one I ever made to this most recent one is in there. When looking at them all together, I really haven't made that many since I took the Wilton Cake Decorating 1 class in June 2006. It's a fun hobby that keeps me always learning even though it really stresses me out. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this kind of stuff so I can always pick out stuff I don't like or wish had come out different. I need to take some more courses.




No comments: