Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What the F#@!? Isn't she alittle young to be shaving?

Daddy and Riley are on vacation this week by themselves. It's nice that they get to spend some quality time together. When I arrived home from work last night, I immediately noticed that Riley had a new bandaid on her leg and it in fact was covering a boo boo. When I asked what happened, this is the story I was told from Daddy:

"I was playing Guitar Hero and Riley was in the bathroom. She had the door closed when I went to check on her. I tried to go in and she said, NO! I'm doing something, go play another song. What she was doing was shaving her legs. She had my shaving cream on her legs and was using my razor to shave her legs. She scraped her leg. "

I had to laugh and then worried what could have happened with that razor. Oh boy! Next I'm told of another interesting thing that happened. Daddy and Riley were outside most of the day. Riley playing in her sandbox and Daddy working on our new backdoor landing steps (which I should take some photos of). He had a piece of wood sitting on saw horses and Riley walked right into it and bumped her head. She didn't cry, instead she looked up all angry and said, "What the Fuck?" I didn't believe it, but Doug swears that's what she said. He said that he told her that was a swear word and not to say it, and I said, "Well at least she's using it in the proper context?"

I can't wait to find out what interesting adventures they had today.

No comments: