Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photoshop Upgrade

I just upgraded from Photoshop 2 to Photoshop 7. A huge upgrade. I'm so excited. I've been missing so much. There are so many new cool things I can do with my upgraded Photoshop. I've been playing with actions, they are so fun, but I still have a lot to learn. Check out these fun images. This is one I took of Riley at the Pumpkin Patch.

This one is the SOOC (straight out of the camera) image. Nothing done to it.
307_0751

Here's what I did with it:

The first one is a very subtle enhancement, brighten and a little color pop.

307_0751_soft

The second one is alot of brighten and color pop

307_0751_bright

Not sure what to call the next one, but I love it!

307_0751_rad


This one is just fun, it's a grunge/urban look.
307_0751_Grunge

I'm having a really hard time deciding which one I like the best. They are all pretty cool. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the one with the brightest and most color op the best, but they are all awesome!! Great job!!