Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sappy but it brings me to tears

Congratulations to Brooke and Derek for winning Dancing With the Stars season 7. I was really rooting for them to win more so for Derek than Brooke cause I gots a little crush on that boy, but I thought Brooke was amazing all season. I was also rooting for Lance (my Nsync boy!) and he so should have been in the final with Brooke. I think Brooke's Vienese Waltz might be my favorite dance this season and I'm glad she chose to do it again in the finals. It's the first time ever that I've actually gotten teary eyed watching someone dance. It must be because I'm a Mom now. Something special happens on this show when they pair the perfect music with the perfect dancers and the perfect choreography. And can I say I love that song with someone other than John Mayer singing it! Enjoy!

No comments: