Friday, April 6, 2007

I'll take a Big dog please!

One way to get to my heart is to have a dog, a big dog. I get very annoyed when I see all these celebrities with their little rat dogs, but a celebrity with a big dog just make me like them even more. It's a fact that nice looking men with big dogs look even hotter. I have an example for you.

Let's take a look at Orlando Bloom. Here's a photo of him with a rat dog:


Oh Orlando, so NOT sexy.

Now Orlando with a big dog:

So Sexy!!!

You can't deny, big dogs make men look HOT, little dogs do not.



Jake Gyllenhaal: Pretty nice looking, but with his big dog in tow, super HOT!

Owen Wilson: Also easy on the eyes,but with his big dog, super HOT! Even riding a moped.

Justin Timberlake: Always Super HOT!, but how could I not post this.


And just for that 1 guy that reads my journal, here's Jessica Biel with her big dog. Even she looks hotter with a big dog :)

No comments: