Thursday, April 5, 2007

The power of Skeet

If you've ever watched Jericho, you know that if you really let your mind wander you can get a little freaked out if you start to think about what would happen if the premise of Jericho really happened. Last night about 3/4 of the way through watching Jericho, we lost power. It wasn't just a quick power off/power back on kind of deal either. The power went off and stayed off. Now had I been watching anything else but Jericho I'd have been less freaked out. I think my exact words were "Right in the middle of Jericho, that's enough to mess with your head pretty good." Power was out for about an hour and half or so. I still don't know why, but the entire neighborhood was out.

Since I'm on the topic of Jericho and I've been into hot men and providing photos for yours and my pleasure lately. Here's one that pretty nice to look at. I've really been into the good guy badass type lately. I love him on Jericho. If I ever have a boy, he makes me want to name him Jake.

Skeet Ulrich as Jake Green on Jericho




Full episodes and lots more of hottie Skeet at Jericho on CBS and Jericho Wiki

Enjoy!!

No comments: