Friday, May 25, 2007

Ask for Salt-N-Pepa, got Poison

What was the last item you returned to a store?
A computer hard drive I bought for my brother. It was SATA and his computer was too old to handle it.

What do you currently have in your possession that you need to return to its owner?
Nothing that I can think of, but I do have something I need to give Sharon. I need to remember to send it with either Debbie or Cindy.

What’s something you lent to someone that you’d really like back now?
I want my treadmill back from my parents, but I don't have any place to put it.

Where’s a place you hope never to see again?
Wow this one is hard for some reason. I don't know.

What’s your explanation for those wild stories about dogs and cats who get separated from their owners for years and finally make their way home, even at times finding their owners when the families have moved a long way away?
The same reason people find their way home.

Ipod 10:
1. Tearin Us Apart - Plain White T's
2. Blue Monday - New Order (Wedding Singer soundtrack)
3. American Idiot - Green Day
4. Want Some, Need Some - Poison
5. Adam's Song - Blink 182 (live)
6. Same Ol' Situation - Motley Crue
7. Strut - Sheena Easton
8. By My Side - JD. Fortune (from Rockstar)
9. No Control - Pepper
10. Senorita - Justin Timberlake

I asked my Ipod to play me Salt-N-Pepa. It gave me Poison, Motley Crue,Sheena Easton, and Blue Monday instead. Right Decade at least :)

UPDATE: I don't have any Salt-N-Pepa on my Ipod. How is that possible? I guess it did the best it could, huh. Time to go get some Push It, and Whatta Man.

No comments: