Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Fill In and Random 10

1.  I bet everyone is saying Harry Potter is the book I'm most looking forward to reading this summer.  I wish I had more time to read books. I'm not even sure what book I'd read first.
2. Dogs RULE!.
3. Nantucket is a town I'd like to explore.
4. Silly people are fun.
5. I'm longing to see JT in concert again.
6. Cow barns and bats are so scary!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include garage sale in the morning, INXS in Barrie, Ontario in the evening and Sunday, I want to Sleep, I'm gonna be tired!

Random IPOD 10
1. Rebel Yell - Kill Hannah
2. Smile - Flickerstick
3. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
4. Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly f/ Murphy Lee and Diddy
5. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - The Tokens (Where'd I get that from?)
6. St. Jimmy - Green Day
7. Country Grammer - Nelly
8. When I Come Around - Green Day
9. Headed For A Heartbreak - Winger
10.  Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot

No comments: