Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Fill In

1. Yesterday I was on the phone with Debbie for a much needed catch up session.
2. Today I am bored.
3. Tomorrow I will be at my parents house for 2 family picnics and the Richfield Springs Pride days. Yippeee.
4. Someday I'm going to finish Riley's scrapbook.
5. I will never understand why Nicole Richie only got 4 days jail time.
6. I might sign Nyssa and I up for a beginner agility trial.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting my brothers girlfriend, tomorrow my plans include garage sales, and family picnics and Sunday, I want to spend some time with my brother and his girlfriend

Ipod random 10: (please give me some good music today)
1. Batter Up - Nelly
2. Allstar - Smash Mouth
3. Back on the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
4. My Love - Justin Timberlake
5. Take a Look Around - Limp Bizkit
6. Seven Days without you - Teddy Geiger
7. Start me up - Rolling Stones
8. Boom! Shake the Room - DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
9. White and Nerdy - Weird Al
10. Love and Memories - O.A.R.

Not too bad..

No comments: