Monday, January 7, 2008

Carin's iTouch

Santa brought me an Ipod touch for Christmas. I was not expecting it and was very surprised. I love it. I've been playing with it for days, but today is the first day I've used it just to listen to music. I've spent days cleaning up my itunes library and making sure I have all the cover art for my music. My last IPOD was black and white and didn't do images, so this is a big change for me. Here's my very first Random 10 on the new Ipod touch:

1. Colorblind - Counting Crows
2. Where is the Love? - BEP f/ JT
3. Bubble Pop Electric - Gwen Stefani
4. Need you Tonight - INXS
5. Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
6. Idiots vs. The Internet - Jason Mewes (movie clip from Jay and Silent Bob)
7. Longview - Green Day
8. Mystify - JD Fortune
9. Don't Stop the Music - Rhianna
10. Move Along - All American Rejects

No comments: