Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ooh how fun!

Got this from . How fun and the results are funny too.. I'm scared of The Fixx and J.LO is my biggest secret and to all my Friends, "I'll be good for you" :)

Directions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

1..IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Predictable - Good Charlotte

2..HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Thriller - Fall out Boy

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
All I have - J.LO

4..HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Love and Memories - O.A.R.

5..WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
When you put your hands on me - Christina Aguilera

6..WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Peace - Weezer

7..WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Hip Hop Dancer's Theme - Dj Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince

8..WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Playa - Nelly

9..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Two Way - Lil Romeo

10..WHAT IS 2 + 2?
My 1st Single - Eminem

11..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX?
Here we go again - DJ. Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince

12..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Without You - Motley Crue

13..WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Cherry Bomb - John Cougar Melloncamp

14..WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Lump - Presidents of the USA

15..WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I'm Holding on to Love - Shania Twain

16..WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
This ain't a Scene, it's an Armsrace - Fall Out Boy

17..WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Diamonds and Pearls - Prince

18..WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
One Thing Leads to Another - The Fixx

19..WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Jenny From the Block - J.LO

20..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I'll be Good for You - Nsync

No comments: