Friday, January 11, 2008

Justin and Ice Cream, a match made in Carin Heaven

 
1. My favorite Movie of 2007 was The Bourne Ultimatum.
2. I'm most tempted by Justin Timberlake,  and Ice Cream.
3. Today I want The work day to be over, so I can go home and have fun with my friends.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was Riley, of course.
5. You and I have memories that will last a lifetime.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was hmmm, this is a tough call, I enjoy most movies I see, so I guess I just list the most recent movie I've watched which was Music and Lyrics.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Poker, tomorrow my plans include  Don't really have any, so who knows and Sunday, I want to It's a pretty open weekend, so I'll play it by ear!

Random IPOD 10:
1.   I Love you More - Eminem
2. Mystify - JD Fortune
3. The Queen and I - Gym Class Heroes
4. Sexy-Interlude - TLC
5. Unsheathed - Live
6. From This Moment On - Shania Twain
7. Crawling - Linkin Park
8. Possibilities - Teddy Geiger
9. What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
10. The Magnificient Jazzy Jeff - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

No comments: