Friday, January 18, 2008

Soundtrack Day

1. The last compliment I got was from Riley, she said you have a tiny belly. (I wish! LOL)
2. I'm reading "The Big Picture - Scrapbooking Your Life and A Whole Lot More" by Stacy Julian.
3. I woke up today and thought Yeah it's Friday!
4. Why does  every additional fun feature have to cost more.
5. The last thing I ate was blueberries.
6. January... one month closer to summer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my family, tomorrow my plans include Poker at the Gotobeds, Yeah! and Sunday, I want to not have to drive :( !
 

Random 10:
1. Just Lose it - Eminem
2. Wild Side - Motley Crue
3. Shot You  (Interlude) - Bad Boys 2 soundtrack
4. Pressure - Paramore
5. Fame '90 - David Bowie (Pretty Woman soundtrack)
6. Tell Me - Diddy f/ Christina Aguilera
7. The One Thing - INXS
8. When I Come Around - Green Day
9.  Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas F/ Justin Timberlake
10. Colorblind - Counting Crows (Cruel Intentions soundtrack)

No comments: