Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm Listening

1. Riley makes me happy.
2. I would like to win poker tonight, please.
3. A Milky Way tastes SO good!
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week because I'm home with my family.
5. My heart is my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from from listening.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Poker, tomorrow my plans include maybe the children's museum and Sunday, I want to organize my scrapbooking stuff!

Random 10:
1. Genie in a Bottle - Chistina Aguilera
2. Don't Close Your Eyes - Kix
3. Miami - Will Smith
4. Last Night - Diddy f/Keyshia Cole
5. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
6. It'll Be Ok - Limp Bizkit
7. Damn Regret - Red Jumpsuit Appartus
8. No Diggity - Blackstreet
9. Party Starter - Will Smith
10. Beverly Hills - Weezer

No comments: