Friday, April 25, 2008

Cheese and Popcorn, yum!

1. When I fell in love with Doug, I knew it was forever!
2. Spring is when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, F*!#.
4. Rock of Love is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and popcorn make a great meal!
6. I don't have a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Paramore concert, tomorrow my plans include going to the drive in to see 21 and Sunday, I want to go clothes shopping, it's my birthday present from Doug!

Random Ipod 10:
1. Space Cowboy - Nsync
2. Pretty Boy - Danity Kane
3. Just Don't Tell Me - Nsync
4. Something to Believe In - Poison
5. Beverly Hills - Weezer
6. Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes
7. Switch - Will Smith
8. You and Me - Plain White T's
9. Happy - Saving Jane
10. No Good - Kate Voegele

1 comment:

Janet said...

mmm, cheese & popcorn!

Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)