Monday, April 7, 2008

Right now

I recently migrated from Livejournal to blogger because I wanted to try something new and sort of get a fresh start on my blog. One of the things I want to use this blog for is to capture thoughts that will eventually turn into journalling on my scrapbook pages. Looking back at scrapbook pages I've done in the past, the one thing that is lacking from all of them is journalling. I really want my scrapbook pages to be a story about mine and my family's life and right now they just aren't completely capturing that story. Journalling seems to be hard for me, so I want to work on that. I saw a scrapbook page in the Two Peas Gallery that sparked my interest. It's a page about the person right now. I liked it, and started thinking about a similar layout, so here are 10 things about me RIGHT NOW:

1. I THINK about exercising everyday, but rarely do it.
2. I'm still in disbelief that the Tarheels lost in the Semi-finals of the tournament.
3. I'm constantly daydreaming about what it would be like to have enough money, so that I never had to work again.
4. I'm still as obsessed with Justin Timberlake as ever.
5. When I'm laughing with Riley, it's the happiest I've ever been.
6. My MUST see TV includes: Dexter, Dirt, Rock of Love 2, Dancing with the Stars, Beauty and the Geek, Survivor, My Name is Earl, and Battlestar Gallactica. (Alot of my favorites are on Hiatus due to the Writer's Strike)
7. I read WAY more about scrapbooking than I actual do it.
8. I have a hard time asking for help, but I'm getting better at it.
9. It's possible I'm more excited about the Wilper's ground breaking than anyone.
10. Everyday I wonder why it's so hard for me to make new friends.

No comments: