Thursday, June 5, 2008

In my dreams Justin can't Iron

I have the strangest dreams. Last nights was short what I remember of it. I was at Justin's house in LA for a visit which appears to be the first time I had been there. He was getting ready to go to Dancing With the Stars. All I can think is that he was for some reason performing on the results show because I can't imagine in any world he was one of the celebrity dancers. So anyway, he was getting dressed to go and the shirt he wanted to wear to the show needed to be ironed. He started to freak out because his Mother wasn't there and apparently she's the only one that can iron his shirts properly. Finally I say, just let me do it, how hard can it possibly be. So, I iron his shirt very carefully and very slowly making sure to get it just the way his Mom does. I'm just about done with it and his Mom walks in surprised that I'm ironing Justin's shirt. He yells at his Mom wanting to know why she's so late and that he needed his shirt ironed. I finish the shirt and his Mom inspects it and gives it the okay saying I did an excellent job. Everyone is relieved and I stand at the window watching him get into his car to leave for the show in the shirt I ironed NOT his Mom. He comes home and he and I are on the couch watching a movie, the movie gets over and I make a comment on how late it is and that I should go to bed. He asks me if he were to ask me to spend the night in his room, what would I say? I pause for a half a second and then say, yes absolutely! We start to walk to his room and then I wake up! (Right before the good stuff, I'm sure!!)

No comments: