Friday, August 29, 2008

Blueberries


294_9447_copy, originally uploaded by carinh.

We ran out of these blueberries that we picked ourself from Brown's Berry Patch so I had Doug get me some from Wegman's yesterday. They have been my afternoon snack of choice at work for awhile now. And I'm so disappointed, the ones from Wegmans just don't taste anywhere near as good as the ones we picked. I don't know if the ones from Brown's are just better or if they tasted better because we picked them ourself. Either way, I want more of these because the ones from Wegman's aren't very good right now. Maybe Deb's got some left steal I can aquire during game night tonight or maybe I can convince Doug to go blueberry picking this weekend provided Brown's blueberry's are still good for picking.

No comments: