Friday, August 29, 2008

Sounds Fun

I'll play too. Here are my answers to Deb's iTunes random questions (using my iTouch):

What would the world be like if everyone were just like me? Just the Two of Us - Will Smith

What's the worst song on this iPod? Theme from Save the Last Dance - Fedro Starr

What should I be when I grow up? Board Meeting - Timbaland

What song should I never, under any circumstances, admit that I like? Wait a Minute - Pussycat Dolls

What's my horoscope for tomorrow (Friday)? Smalltown - John Cougar Melloncamp

What should I name my first born child? SexyBack - Justin Timberlake (Already have a first born so this would be my second born, Justin's a great name for a boy, don't you think? LOL)

I will also follow in Sharon's footsteps and provide a not so random 10 today of some off the beaten path or not in the top 40 songs I enjoy. Also, like Deb, on random till I come across ten I want to share:

  1. Rescue Me - Hawthorne Heights (it's new and probably will be in the top 40 soon, but hey I like it alot)
  2. Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
  3. Facing up - Kate Voegele
  4. No Strings Attached - Nsync
  5. Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  6. My Hallejuah Song - Julianne Hough
  7. Call of Distress - Lovehammers
  8. Let Me Take You There - Plain White T's
  9. Stay Away - The Honorary Title
  10. Chloroform the One You Love - Flickerstick
  11. One of Those Nights - The Cab
  12. Happy - Saving Jane

Ok I'll stop now :) I noticed something, it appears I don't like a lot of off the beaten track hip hop. The majority of the above list I guess would be classified as alternative rock. Interesting.

No comments: