Thursday, September 25, 2008

Digital Layout #2: GCH Meet & Greet

Well here it is, the GCH meet and greet scrapbook page. This is another all digital page. I really struggled with this one. I used a template provided as part of a digital scrapbooking class I'm taking. I put all the photos in the circle, added the title, and the circle journalling, and then quickly realized I had a huge journalling block that told the story and absolutely no place to put it. I loved the way the photos, title, and circle journalling looked so I didn't want to abandon the layout, but I also knew the layout wouldn't be right with out the story to go along with the photos. The story makes the photos. This is what I eventually ended up with. I'm happy with it for the most part although, I'm still wondering how to best add a large journalling block without it overtaking the entire page like mine does.

I blurred out the phone number in the final layout, didn't think it would be a good idea to plaster it all over the internet.
What do you think? Does the page work?

No comments: