Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 TV guys, I secretly love

I read this post this morning about the hottest hunks on TV, does anyone even use that word anymore, and I thought it would be fun to make my own list. Here are the 10 guys on TV I secretly, or not so secretly LOVE:




10. Bryan Datillo

I've been watching him on Days Of Our Lives on and off for a very long time. He plays Lucas Roberts and there is just something about him that I really like. He is funny and seems very down to Earth.







9. Seth Meyers

I love comedians. The way to my heart is definately through laughter. If you can make me laugh, you've got a great shot. He's such a funny guy and he's great on Weekend Update all by himself.






8. James Lafferty

He plays Nathan Scott on One Tree Hill. The show was created for Chad Michael Murray, and don't get me wrong, he's pretty nice looking too, but there is something about James that I just like more. He's athletic. He loves basketball and is good at it too. His character is a bad boy turned good. I think that's what drew me to him. I love the bad boys, but he's one with a great heart. Nathan's flaw though is he's a Duke fan. That's really a deal breaker for me, even if he makes up for it by loving Michael Jordan.


7. Michael Trucco

I first saw Michael as Hot Uncle Cooper on One Tree Hill and then he turned up as Sam Anders on Battlestar Gallactica. Another Badass with a good heart. You don't mess with him or anyone he cares about. He'll take you down.








6. Zachary Levi

Another funny guy. I really didn't know him before Chuck, but I love him. He plays a funny, hot nerd who can be a badass in his own way sometimes. That's the best combination. He's perfect!








5. Jensen Ackles/Jared Padaleki

I just couldn't separate these two. I liked Jared on Gilmore Girls, and I liked Jensen on Days Of Our Lives, but neither were really a standout to me in those roles. Put the two together and you get the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural. I love these two together. They are HOT, they kick evil butt, they make me laugh, and they are super loyal to each other.





4. Joshua Jackson

I loved him as Pacey on Dawson's Creek and I have a really hard time seeing him as any other character, but he recently returned to TV as Peter on Fringe and he's great on that show. As Pacey, he as always trying to do the right thing, but getting in trouble. Everyone thought he was a bad guy, but he was just misunderstood. As Peter, he is a mysterious genius, so much we haven't learned about him yet. I love Josh!




3. Derek Hough

I always talk about Maks from Dancing with the Stars, but secretly, I love Derek more. The all american boy. He's funny, hot, and wow can that boy dance. He's great at all the ballroom and latin, but a couple weeks ago I saw him in the group hip hop routine. Heaven help me, he was amazing. He's a singer too, his band just signed a record deal. He can do it all. I love his style. He's hard working and always very gracious. Some genes in that Hough family, man!




2. Brian Austin Green

What is there to say about Brian Austin Green, my David Silver. I grew up with him. He was always my favorite on 90210, even when he was young and dorky looking. I've stuck by him through the awkward growing years, the bad rap album, dropping off the grid, and then reappearing stronger than ever as Derek on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Cronicles. This is the best character he's ever played. He will kick your ass and not think twice about it. He's a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy. He's loyal. He's been through alot and I think there's alot still to learn about him. He brings a great dynamic to the show, but he needs more screen time, PLEASE!


1. Jason Momoa

It was hard picking a number one, and hard placing Jason in front of Brian just because of how long I've liked Brian, but Jason Momoa as Ronan Dex on Stargate: Atlantis. If you watch him on that show for just a few minutes you'll instantly see why he's my number one. I didn't even watch that show until he showed up on it. He caught my eye immediately. You don't mess with Ronan. He's a man of little words, but he gets his point across. He's a shoot first, NEVER ask questions kind of guy. He's extremely loyal, and if you mess with the people he loves, you're done. He kicks major butt on that show, he makes me laugh, and that's why I love him, plus look at him, he's ridiculously HOT!


So there it is my version of the 10 ten hotties, I secretly love on TV. It was hard to pick just ten. These guys almost made the cut, and it was hard to leave them off Adrien Grenier as Vincent Chase on Entourage, Maksim Chmerkovskiy on Dancing with the Stars, Chad Michael Murray as Lucas Scott on One Tree Hill (liked him better as Charlie on Dawson's Creek though, he's a bit of a whiner on OTH), and Jason Lee as Earl on My Name is Earl.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I think Derek's an ass, actually. He was nice on season 5, started going downhill on season 6, and this season he could compete in the Famewhore Olympics.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Roo. I LOOOOOOOOVE Derek Hough!!! What a great guy. So talented and amazingly sweet!!!!!!