Friday, November 14, 2008

Survivor: Probst is Fun!


I have to share the link to this video. I couldn't find a way to embed it unfortunately. Jeff Probst is really funny in it and I got a kick out of it.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1815812964/bctid1817710962

Doug and I had a disagreement last night while watching Survivor about what happens to the Jury members when they are voted off. He insisted that they aren't allowed to see each other and are kept secluded and I insisted that they all get to stay together, hang out, and talk about the game. I had to prove him wrong this morning, so I found out that since last season Survivor has been producing webisodes called Life at Ponderosa. Ponderosa is what they call the Jury House. The current seasons webisodes are here, Life at Ponderosa. I also went back and watched a lot of them from Fans Vs. Favorites on you tube. It was nice getting alittle Ozzy fix. I forgot how much I love him. Anyway, all this talk got me thinking more about Survivor and I ended up on the Entertainment Weekly website, where I found out that Jeff Probst is blogging about the episodes and they have exclusive deleted scenes. Very cool. Jeff is a good blogger. His blog entries are fun to read. Anyway, I wanted to share that video just because I thought Jeff was really funny. "Now who's your daddy?, Tell me, Put you on Big Brother...... Bitch!" Classic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE watching the Ponderosa stuff!! i watched them all last season, I looked forward to those more than the actual show hahah!!