Thursday, November 20, 2008

If you've got an hour, enjoy some of my latest photos

Ok I was seriously behind on my photo processing. I spent all last night catching up, and I managed to process and post all the recent photos waiting on my hard drive, but I still have a bunch still on my memory card that need to be uploaded to my hard drive and then processed, but hey one step at a time. When I say I spent all last night on this, I really spent a lot of time, (after all there is NOTHING on tv on Wednesdays and since I had control of the computer I wasn't about to give it up to Doug to play his video game), but it feels good to be mostly caught up. I had photos going back to September still to process. Here's a look at some of my favorites and links to the rest of the sets:

Dansville Hot Air Balloon Festival

297_9746_copy



Coloring with Riley

298_9879_copy
This was a game night turned coloring with Riley night. We were playing Wii and while Deb was sitting out one round she asked Riley to color, and from that point on everyone took turns coloring with Riley.

Doug's Poker Birthday

300_0063_copy

Barktoberfest

301_0115_copy
There's something about this photo I really love. It's not the best photo of Nyssa and its not even the best photos I took at Barktoberfest, but I just love it. I took it while we were waiting for Riley to finish jumping in the bounce house. It's like she's saying, "OK Dad, when's it gonna be my turn to play?"

Random Everyday Life

303_0327_copy
Riley actually took this photo. She's becoming quite the little photographer. There are some funny photos in this set. Some random everyday life kind of photos. Stuff that didn't fit anywhere else, but were fun and I wanted to share.

Kai's Poker Birthday

303_0384_copy


Riley Fall Photos at Tinker Nature Center

304_0444_copy

Riley at swimming lessons

309_0901_copy
I also uploaded 2 videos for the first time in this set. They are set to friends and family only. Uploading videos was cool. I like having them right in the set with the photos that go along with them.

Pumpkin Patch

307_0717_copy

Pumpkin Carving

308_0850_copy

Seneca Park Zoo Boo

309_0966_copy

Halloween Trick or Treating

310_1060_copy

And some RIT hockey photos. I think after the seasons over I'll do entry showing off my favorite from the season. Photographing hockey is hard, but I think I'm starting to get some good shots. The more I learn about hockey, the easier its getting.

RIT vs. Holy Cross
RIT vs. Clarkson
RIT vs. St. Lawrence

I came up with all kinds of ideas for scrapbook pages based on the photos I processed last night, so I'm looking forward to working on them. I think at least for some, I'm going to try some more digital pages.

No comments: