Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Movies

Haven't blogged in almost a year, but I do this every year, so here goes. Here's my list of 2009 movies I saw in 2009.

Full list of movies released in 2009 here.

(bold, in movie theater/drive in)
Bride Wars
Hotel for Dogs
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
He's just not that into yo
u
FanBoys
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Push
Fired Up
I Love You, Man
Monsters vs. Aliens
Adventureland
Fast and Furious
17 Again
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Terminator Salvation
Dance Flick
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
Up
The Hangover
Land of the Lost
The Proposal
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
The Ugly Truth
Aliens in the Attic
Funny People
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Couples Retreat
The Box
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

20 movies in theater or drive-in/ 32 overall

That's down 5 overall from last year and 4 from the theaters. I saw that's because this years movies weren't that great overall especially in the summer, but that's my opinion. It might be easier to pick my top 5 least favorite movies this year, but I'll give my 5 five favorites a try.

Top 5 for 2009:
1. The Hangover
2. Funny People
3. The Proposal
4. Couple Retreat
5. Hotel For Dogs

Looks like it was a year for the comedy for me.

Just for fun my top 5 LEAST favorite movies of 2009:
1. Adventureland (just pure terrible)
2. Push (I fell asleep)
3. The Box (it was bad)
4. Dance Flick (only funny as a trailer)
5. He's Just Not that Into you (not what I was expecting from such a great cast)

No comments: