Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quotable Riley

Before leaving Grandma and Papa's house
Me: Riley, are you going to give Papa a hug and kiss bye. We are going home now.
Riley: No
Me: Are you sure? He really would like a hug.
Riley: I'm too old to hug
Me: You're never to old to hug.
Riley: Yes, I'm too old!!

In her bedroom
Me: I hear Nyssa barking she wants to come in. Let's get up and go downstairs and let her in.
Riley: That's not going to happen.

In the toy store:
Riley: Let's go see the bikes
Me: Okay, want to try this one? (a 12inch bike with training wheels)
Riley: Yeah sure
Me: look you're peddling that one. Cool. Do you like it?
Riley: Yeah I do
Me: Do you want to buy it?
Riley: No
Me: Are you sure? Wouldn't it be cool to have a bike at home to ride?
Riley: I don't need it.

No comments: