Monday, September 22, 2008

Six with Roo

Riley: Mommy, I want to watch another Scooby.
Me: Ok. Answer 6 questions for me and then you can.
Riley: Ok.
Me: What's your favorite color?
Riley: Purple
Me: What's your favorite TV show?
Riley: Scooby
Me: What's your favorite dinner?
Riley: chips
Me: chips are not dinner, what about pasta?
Riley: No,chips
Me: Who's silly?
Riley: you are mommy
Me: Who's your best friend?
Riley: Siobhan
Me: What's your favorite toy?
Riley: Mommy, come here, I want to show you.
Me: Just tell me what it is?
Riley: I can't! come here.
We walk over to her toy area.
Riley: This is my favorite toy (points at a box). Hmm. This is my favorite toy. Watch what I do with this. (puts a knight hat on her head). So much toys. I don't know.
Me: How about books? Are they your favorite?
Riley: yeah books
Me: What about all your art supplies for projects, is that your favorite toy?
Riley: Yeah
Me: What about Monkey Doodle, is he your favorite toy?
Riley: Monkey Doodle's not a toy, He's Monkey Doodle!
Me: My bad.
Riley: Can I watch Scooby now?

No comments: